Flood Tournaments Our Tournaments
Double Decker Elite Soccer Tournament
- Dates: April 24 - 26, 2020
- UNRESTRICTED - This tournament is sanctioned as UNRESTRICTED, such that non-US Youth Soccer teams (e.g. US Club Soccer) can join. We are well aware of that and have made adequate coverage provisions for all teams under MSA coverage, so ANY TEAM CAN ATTEND!
- U8 - $250
- U9 - $295
- U10 - $295
- U11 - $395
- U12 - $395
- U13 - $495
- U14 - $495
- U15 - $495
**There is also NO CHARGE for parking.
- MTrade Park
- 328 Old Sardis Rd, Oxford, MS 38655
- Click here for a map
- To Register for the Event, click here.
Partner Hotels offering Special Rates and Blocks of Rooms
- Courtyard Oxford - Register under the event [DD Elite Soccer Tournament]. Phone number is 662-638-6014.
- Holiday Inn Express - Booking Code is DDS. Phone number is 662-236-2500.
- Hampton Inn West - Booking Code: DDS. Phone number is 662-232-2442.
- Hampton Inn Conference Center - Booking Code: DST. Phone number is 662-234-5565.
- TownePlace Suites - Phone number is 662-238-3522.
- Tru by Hilton - Phone number is 662-380-5888.
We are offering PRE-CHECK-IN. There is NO CHARGE for pre-check-in and it allows you to skip TEAM CHECK-IN altogether. You will receive your approved rosters via email and you simply show up to the field for your first game. You must scan and email the below to TournamentCheckIn@floodfutbol.com:
- all of your player's laminated player cards (front only)
- team roster (with uniform numbers included - uniform numbers can be written in by hand)
- all of your player's medical releases (your own state's medical release is acceptable)
- travel permit (if applicable)
- any and all guest player forms (if applicable)
You will receive a approved and stamped copy of your roster via email.
If you choose not to use pre-check-in, you may register on-site between 7AM and 9AM at the Tournament Tent, which will be adjacent to the concession stand at MTrade Park.
Rules & Regulations
- The tournament rules are based on standard rules as governed by the U.S. Club Soccer and FIFA. The MS Flood Futbol Club has patterned its rules after what teams experience in typical D1 tournaments.
- Tournament rules can be downloaded here.
- Michael Carson
- Tournament Director Email: TournamentDirector@floodfutbol.com
- Tournament Director Phone: (662) 481-2739
Previously hosted tournaments:
- 3v3 Back to School Shootout, August 2013
- 3v3 Rebel Roundup, March 2014
- 1st Annual Rebel Cup, May 2014
- 2nd Annual Rebel Cup, March 2015
- 3rd Annual Rebel Jr Cup, April 2016
- The Rebel Cup, April 2016
- The Perry Memorial Classic April 1 - 2, 2017